As a result of a new ruling from August 18th, 2014, several categories of permits are now exempt from the medical examination requirement. The holders of the following categories of permits will no longer be required to undergo the medical examination upon arrival in France:
- Intra-company transfers and any accompanying family members;
- Skills and Talents and any accompanying family members;
- Family members of European Blue Card permit holders (please note that European Blue Card permit holders have never been subjected to the medical examination requirement);
- Artistic and Cultural professions and any accompanying family members; and
- Scientists and Researchers and any accompanying family members.
Please note that this is general information only and not intended as advice on a specific matter. Please feel free to contact Fakhoury Global Immigration directly with questions exclusive to your situation. This news alert may have been prepared using information from Peregrine Immigration Management, which is licensed to Fakhoury Global Immigration.