The Danish immigration authorities have published a new positive list, effective March 1, 2019 and valid until June 30, 2019.
What is the Positive List?
The Positive List is Denmark’s list of occupations which are currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professional resident workers. Foreign nationals who have been offered a job which is on the list and have an educational background that qualifies them for the job, can apply for a work and residence permit under the scheme.
What has changed?
- Finance Director
- Deputy/Assistant Manager, sales
- District manager
- After School Club Manager
- Nursing home administrator
- Deputy head teacher
- Restaurant manager
- Environmental Engineer
- Landscape architect
- Land surveyor
- Health and wellness counsellor
- Food Service Manager
- Occupational Therapist
- Research Assistant, Humanities
- Senior Research, natural and technical science
- Professor, health and wellness
- Associate/assistant professor, University College
- Upper secondary school teacher
- Web developer
- Civil Economist
- Laboratory dental technician
- Sales manager
- Production manager
- Civil engineer
- Engineer, design and innovation
- Hospital doctor
- Teacher at a public primary and lower secondary school teacher
- Teacher at independent boarding school for lower secondary school student
- Speech-hearing therapist
- Assistant attorney
- Assistant Judge
- Assistant prosecutor
- National economist / socio-economist
Employers who may be affected are encouraged to contact their immigration specialist for case-specific advice.
Please note that this is general information only and not intended as advice on a specific matter. Please feel free to contact Fakhoury Global Immigration directly with questions exclusive to your situation. This news alert may have been prepared using information from Peregrine Immigration Management, which is licensed to Fakhoury Global Immigration.